I am excited to announce that Kat Scrappiness is having a Design Team Call, which is open Internationally!
Compensation for Joining our Team:
- A monthly allowance and/or free product each month from the Kat Scrappiness store
- Hefty discounts on most products in the Kat Scrappiness store.
- You may join our affiliate program and use your personalized affiliate link any time you link to the Kat Scrappiness shop or products. This will allow you to earn cash for anyone who clicks on your link and makes a purchase.
We are looking for the following:
- Cardmaking experience, including use of the Kat Scrappiness brand dies and sequins, as well as stamps and other products carried in our store.
- Have the ability to photograph projects for use on blog and social media.
- Have an active Blog
- Have an active Instagram account
- Have an active YouTube Channel
- Have an active Facebook account
- Have an active Twitter account (not required but preferable)
- Design team members are responsible for making 2-4 projects per month. You will need to post your project to your blog and the Kat Scrappiness blog on a schedule that will be provided to you by the design team manager.
- Share current Kat Scrappiness Sales and Promotions on your blog and through social media outlets.
- Display the Kat Scrappiness Design Team Image (which we will provide) on your blog.
- Watermark your photos using the watermark we provide for you.
- Design Team term will run for 6 months and may be renewable if both parties are agreeable.
- Promote Kat Scrappiness and the products we carry whenever possible and appropriate.
- Join our Design Team Private Facebook Group in order to keep in touch with other members and Design Team Manager.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Kat Scrappiness Design Team, you will need to email the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your contact information, including name, address and phone
- Your Blog Link
- Your Social Media Links
- At least three samples of your work, including photos.
- A brief introduction and why you’d like to join our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!