*Updated 3/23/2012 to add Copic Starter Color Form and Washi Tape Forms
*UPDATED 9/26/2011 to add Sizzix Die Inventory Forms
In addition to the scrapbook inventory sheets I provided in my post HERE, I came across a couple made by Ranger that are awesome and free to download. They are 8 1/2 x 11 so they fit perfectly with the others! To be honest, they are much better than the ones I made so you may want to use them instead. (I am lol) Here is a list of what they have to offer:
- Stickles Glitter Glue Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Color Chart – Click Here
- Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers Color Chart – Click Here
- Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Dye Inks Color Chart – Click Here
- Liquid Pearls Color Chart – Click Here
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers Color Chart – Click Here
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks Color Chart (print on glossy paper) – Click Here
- Adirondack Color Wash Color Chart – Click Here
- Archival Ink Color Chart – Click Here
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint Color Chart – Click Here
- Perfect Pearls Mists Color Chart (spray mists onto 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ black cardstock squares and adhere to chart) – Click Here
And just in case you are interested, here are the inventory sheets I have to offer:
- Punch Inventory Sheet
- Border Punch Inventory Sheet
- Cricut Cartridges Inventory Sheet
- Cuttlebug Folders Inventory Sheet
- Embossing Powder Inventory Sheet
- Glimmer Mist Inventory Sheet
- Glitter Inventory Sheet
- Ink Pad Inventory Sheet
- Cat Eye Ink Pad Inventory Sheet
- Paint Inventory Sheet
- Stickles Inventory Sheet
- Pen inventory sheet
- Paper Stack Inventory Sheet
- My Wishlist
- NEW – ADDED 9/26/2011!
- Copic Favorites Chart Inventory Form – NEW!!!
- Washi Tape Inventory Form – New 3/23/2012
In addition, I created a blank form so that you can add any title you’d like to it. For example, I have one for micro-beads, flocking, etc., and all I did was take the original form and change the title. You can download the blank form below.
One tip I can share is that everytime I buy something new, it goes in my binder before I put it away. This way, I never forget to inventory anything and I don’t have to go back later and try to remember what I got, etc.
I just finished my stamp inventory binder as well. I will try to take pictures and show you soon. It was over 100+ pages long! It doesn’t feel perfect but it’s a starting point to keeping my stamps organized. (I store all of my clear and unmounted wood stamps in cd cases)
I hope this helps you in staying organized! Oh, and Happy Independence Day!