*Updated 3/23/2012 to add Copic Starter Color Form and Washi Tape Inventory Form
*UPDATED 9/26/2011 to add Sizzix Die Inventory Forms
*Updated 7/3/2011 to add new Ranger Forms
On my never-ending quest for organization in my scraproom, I’ve created a scrapbooking inventory binder so that I know what I have(and therefore do not purchase duplicates.
When I was creating my binder, I searched and searched online and couldn’t find any “inventory sheets” so I created my own and am going to offer them to you to download, for free of course! I hope that you can use them and if you need a specific form created for a supply I didn’t think of, please email me or leave me a comment and I’ll be happy to create one for you. Here are the forms I have to offer you:
- Punch Inventory Sheet
- Border Punch Inventory Sheet
- Cricut Cartridges Inventory Sheet
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Inventory Sheet
- Embossing Powder Inventory Sheet
- Glimmer Mist Inventory Sheet
- Glitter Inventory Sheet
- Ink Pad Inventory Sheet
- Cat Eye Ink Pad Inventory Sheet – Updated!
- Paint Inventory Sheet
- Stickles Inventory Sheet
- Pen Inventory Sheet – NEW!
- Paper Stack Inventory Sheet – NEW!
- My Wishlist – NEW!
- *Update – 9/26/2011!
- Copic Favorites Chart Inventory Form – NEW!!!
- Washi Tape Inventory Form – New 3/23/2012
I will post some samples of my own scrapbook supply inventory binder as soon as I finish decorating the cover. In the meantime, happy organizing!
* 7/3/2011 – Update – Click here to see the new inventory forms by Ranger.