Updated June, 2019
Welcome to my blog! A little about me, I’m a single forty-something year old mom of two, mother in law and grandmother of one. I have been crafting on and off since my early 20’s. Originally from Florida, I have spent the last 21 years or so in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and I call Bremerton, WA home. I am just a ferry ride away from Seattle.. I live with a pain and fatigue disorder but I tend not to talk much about it because while I acknowledge it, I it does not define me.
Some of the paper crafting related topics you can expect to see here on my blog include but are not limited to:
- Card Making & Scrapbooking Projects – I share photos/videos of my craft projects
- Scrapbooking/Card Making Tutorials
- Crafty Product Reviews – Unbiased reviews of some of the newest and most popular crafting products on the market.
- Craft Room Organization – This is a large part of my blog because I am always interested in new ways to organize and store my crafting products.
- Crafty Sales and Coupon Codes!
My family and I own an online craft store called Kat Scrappiness. You can visit us at Kat Scrappiness.com.
Occasionally, you may see a post of a personal nature, that is because I have subscribers who have followed me for several years and have asked to be kept up to date on my family, particularly my mom who has Parkinsons and Supranuclear Palsy and my son who lives with the disease of addiction.
Paper Crafting is my passion and my desire is to continue learning and share what I’ve learned with others. I am very interested in learning out to art journal at the moment but I will always make cards as well!