Welcome to my blog!
A little about me: I’m mom to two young men ages 24 and 19. My oldest son recently got married and has a new stepson so I’m now a Nana and a Mother in Law! My youngest son and I live near Seattle, WA with our St. Bernard, Abby and our cat Dozer.
Some of the paper crafting related topics you can expect to see here on my blog include but are not limited to:
- Card Making & Scrapbooking Projects – I share photos/videos of my craft projects
- Scrapbooking/Card Making Tutorials
- Crafty Product Reviews – Unbiased reviews of some of the newest and most popular crafting products on the market.
- Craft Room Organization – This is a large part of my blog because I am always interested in new ways to organize and store my crafting products.
- Crafty Sales and Coupon Codes!
Besides this blog, I also have an online craft store called Kat Scrappiness.com. Additionally, I have two FB groups – Stamping Enablers – where all paper crafters are welcome to join and a secret buy/sell group called Scrappy Resale Room. If you want to join, pm me on FB. You have to be added by a FB friend because it’s not listed publicly.
Occasionally, you may see a post of a personal nature, that is because I have subscribers who have followed me for several years and have asked to be kept up to date on my family.
Scrapbooking/Card Making/Paper Crafting is my passion and my desire is to continue learning and share what I’ve learned with others.