I’ve received several requests to create a resource for scrapbookers to shop online, therefore I’m putting together this list of online stores and shopping resources. If I have had a bad experience with a store, I will not recommend it to you. I will also let you know if I’ve no experience with a store. If you see a * before the store name, that indicates that that store is one of my personal favorite places to shop online. I will update this page frequently as new links become available.
In alphabetical order:
- A Cherry on Top – This is one of the largest scrapbooking stores since Two Peas closed its doors. I’ve shopped there once and had no problems. They have a good reputation among scrapbookers as well.
- All Scrapbook Steals – I don’t have a lot of information on this store but it was recommended to me by fellow crafters. I’ve never shopped here but it looks like it has a lot of inventory.
- A Walk Down Memory Lane – This is a smaller store but comes highly recommended by fellow crafters. I have personally never shopped here.
- *Amazon – I frequently shop Amazon for crafting products, they sometimes have the best price, especially on big ticket items and free shipping doesn’t hurt either!.
- *Blitsy – This is a weekly sales site (deals only last one week or until they sell out), but I am including it in this list as well as the daily deals site list. I buy from Blitsy regularly and although it takes awhile to get your product, their prices are up to 70% off retail so they have deals you just can’t pass up. I also like the fact that there is something new every time I visit the site.
- Blue Moon Scrapbooking – This store has an excellent reputation for good customer service. Their prices are a bit high but they make up for it in variety of product available and customer service.
- Craftsy – They specialize in online classes for all kinds of crafters but they also have a papercraft section where they sell kits and supplies. *I’ve never purchased from them personally.
- Create for Less – a general type craft discount store. I’ve shopped with them in the past and had no problems.
- Consumer Crafts – Bargain shopping for crafters – I’ve had good experience with them
- *Create and Craft – A crafty shopping channel like HSN or QVC but geared towards crafters! They have great deals on tons of products!
- *eBay – I’ve been buying and selling on ebay since 2007 and you can find almost anything there. You should price check though because you want to get the best deal you can.
- Ellen Hutson – I LOVE Ellen Hutson! She ships quickly and the selection of products is fabulous. You will never hear a complaint from any of her customers! Check them out, they definitely a top quality store!
- Emma’s Paperie – This is a small scrapbooking store that was recommended to me by fellow crafters.
- Frantic Stamper – Another small business, this one comes very highly recommended to me by fellow crafters.
- Hobby Lobby – A “big box” store, very similar to Joann’s. You can usually use a coupon online to purchase your items.
- Joann.com – A “big box” store, you can frequently use a 40% off coupon to purchase big ticket items (or any items). They have a large selection of product, though not new releases.
- *Kat Scrappiness – This is my own personal store 🙂 I had to include it and would love for you to visit!
- Oozak – I’ve never shopped here but their prices are excellent and they have a very good reputation.
- Oriental Trading – I have purchased from them several times and have never had a problem.
- Paper Issues – Another small business with a good reputation. I’ve shopped there and had a pleasant experience.
- Paper Wishes – Although I’ve never shopped here, it’s been recommended by other crafters.
- Quick Creations – This store is owned by my friend Noelle. She is awesome!
- *Scrapbook.com – One of my very favorite stores to shop from online. I usually save up a wishlist and do a lot of shopping at once because of the shipping, but they have everything you could ever want at this store! I’ve been shopping here since 2007!
- Scrapbooking-Warehouse – I have shopped with this company in the past and never had a problem but it’s been a few years since I purchased anything. They have mixed reviews but their prices are very good.
- Simon Says Stamp – This company has mixed reviews but they have a large selection and they have their own brand of products (stamps, dies, etc) that you cannot buy anywhere else.
- Stamp N Storage – If you are looking for storage and organization products for your inks and dies, etc., this is the place to go. High Quality products and free shipping! All of my ink pad storage solutions come from them!
- Starlit Studio – This is a smaller scrapbook store that has been around for quite awhile. I’ve shopped there in th past and it’ a good store.
Recommended Facebook Shopping Groups
There are also several scrapbook destash groups on Facebook that you can join to buy/sell crafty goods. I started one several years ago called The Scrappy Resale Room (it’s a secret group so you need an invite to join – contact me for an invite).
Daily Deal Scrapbook Stores
Daily deals sites have a special deal that changes every day – you have to buy when you see it because it won’t be there tomorrow! I have a Master List of Scrapbooking Daily Deal Sites Here.