This post is an update to the previous posts where I provide free scrapbooking inventory forms. After my post titled “Copic Markers for Beginners & where to find the lowest price!“, I was asked to provide a color chart to keep track of copic markers according to the two recommended color charts mentioned in that post so I’ve added two forms to the list. One is for the copic starter colors and the other is for Jennifer Mcguire’s favorites. These are great color choices to start out with and what I’ve been using to build my collection. These forms should make it easier to keep track of the ones we have and the ones we want to buy without having to use one of the HUGE charts that are provided by other copic retailers.
The first form is the Starter Colors Chart and it’s blank so you can color in the ones you have as you get them.
- Copic Marker Starter Colors Inventory Form - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
This next form is the list of favorites that Jennifer recommends.
- Copic Favorites Chart Inventory Form- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
And here is a master list of ALL of the scrapbooking inventory forms I have provided through today’s date.
- Punch Inventory Sheet
- Border Punch Inventory Sheet
- Cricut Cartridges Inventory Sheet
- Cuttlebug Folders Inventory Sheet
- Embossing Powder Inventory Sheet
- Glimmer Mist Inventory Sheet
- Glitter Inventory Sheet
- Ink Pad Inventory Sheet
- Cat Eye Ink Pad Inventory Sheet
- Paint Inventory Sheet
- Stickles Inventory Sheet
- Pen Inventory Sheet
- Paper Stack Inventory Sheet
- My Wishlist
- Green Sizzix Die Inventory Form
- Yellow Sizzix Die Inventory Form
- Red Sizzix Die Inventory Form
- Copic Marker Starter Colors Inventory Form – NEW!
- Copic Favorites Chart Inventory Form – NEW!
- Washi Tape Inventory Form – New 3/23/2012
And here are some from the Ranger website!
- Stickles Glitter Glue Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain Color Chart – Click Here
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Color Chart – Click Here
- Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers Color Chart – Click Here
- Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Dye Inks Color Chart – Click Here
- Liquid Pearls Color Chart – Click Here
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers Color Chart – Click Here
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks Color Chart (print on glossy paper) – Click Here
- Adirondack Color Wash Color Chart – Click Here
- Archival Ink Color Chart – Click Here
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint Color Chart – Click Here
- Perfect Pearls Mists Color Chart (spray mists onto 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ black cardstock squares and adhere to chart) – Click Here
Again, if you are looking for something that I haven’t listed, just leave a comment (let me know the size of your item) and I’ll be happy to either find one for you or make one myself. Thanks for stopping by today!Written by Kat - Kat Scrappiness.com