Some of you may remember my original post back in September where I posted about the things I was loving at the time, well I’ve decided to make this a monthly post to see how my favorites change over time. So, here’s what I’m loving this month (including some of my original favorites).
1. Thickers, (especially fabric)
2. Doilies – any kind of doilies including paper doilies, crocheted doilies, doily stamps, etc. but my favorite right now are from “For the Luv of Art” paper doilies.
3. Felt Clouds – from Kat Scrappiness – I posted this in my last “what I’m loving” post but I’m still crazy for clouds! Especially my new pink, glittery clouds!
4. AmyR Sentiment Stamps – These are currently my favorite stamps! I’m using them to make all of my Christmas cards!you’ll love them if you like the mixed font style of Ali Edwards.
5. My Big Kick/Big Shot – Aside from the fact that I use this on a daily basis to make the felt embellishments for Kat Scrappiness, I use it daily for other purposes as well. I am using it a lot with my nestabilities, to squish my bottlecaps (post coming soon on that), and to die cut for my cards and scrapbook pages. It is getting some heavy use lately!
6. Christmas Felt Embellishments from Kat Scrappiness – I’ve been going through these like crazy on my Christmas cards and projects. Here are a couple of my faves!
There’s more but those are a few of my favorites right now!
7. Aleene’s Ultimate Glue Gun – This is a heavy duty glue gun that I use for all of my projects. I use this every day because of my business and it is the best glue gun I’ve ever used. I did a video review of this glue gun if you are interested. You can buy it at Michael’s with a coupon!
8. My Scotch ATG 700 (yellow) – I was lucky enough to find this ATG at Goodwill for 2.99 I believe. I have the pink one too but this is by far my favorite and I’m loving it right now!
9. October Afternoon mini market stickers – I’m LOVING these right now. I have them in every color and find that I’m using them on almost every layout that I do! They are the perfect size for subtitles and phrases. (and they are inexpensive!)
10. Trims, especially rosette trim – I am LOVING this rosette trim in every color I can find. it’s so pretty!
11. Stickles – It may be the time of the year but I’m using my stickles like crazy lately!
12. Brads – Again, it may be the time of the year and the fact that I’m making more cards than usual but I’m loving my brad collection again!
13. Distress Inks – With the new fall and winter colors, my distress inks are getting a lot of use right now as well.
14. Copic Markers – Something I thought I’d NEVER say….I am loving copic markers right now! They are almost magical little things once you get them in your hands. I can’t explain it in words, you have to try them to understand.
15. My Tiny Attacher – This little tool is also getting a lot of use right now, I feel like I’m constantly adding new mini staples to it! If you don’t have one of these, you should try it. It’s a handy little tool and it adds a tiny little statement to all of the projects you use it on 🙂
16. My New Cinch! – I am LOVING this tool right now too! It’s so handy to have around to make calendars, mini albums, you name it! If it needs binding, this tool is your answer! If you are looking for a great deal, I got mine at HSN.com. You can buy it on flex pay which makes it super easy to take home today!
Well I think that’s about it for the products I’m loving right now. Check back with me next month to see what I’m loving then!