I have had a few people ask me how to use a cut file (like a .svg or dxf, file) and cut it wirelessly using the Brother ScanNCut so I thought I’d make a very quick tutorial for you.
- Download your cut file
- Login to the Canvas website at http://scanncutcanvas.brother.com and login.
- Open your file by selecting “My Projects” and then “New” as shown in the following image:
- Click on “SVG” and then “Import”. Choose the file from your computer and open it.
- Once you are ready to cut your file, click on “Download”
- Next this window will pop up:
- Next, choose “ScanNCut Transfer” and you will see this:
- Then go to your SNC2 Machine and press the ScanNCut transfer button to start cutting!
Voila! You can cut your file now!